George Country Resort
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Outeniqua, Garden Route, Western Cape | George: 7km | Victoria Bay: 3.7km | Wilderness: 7km
- George has a moderate climate - warm summers and mild winters
- George resort is a peaceful retreat for winter weekends or summer holidays
- Country atmosphere in a tranquil valley surrounded next to the Outeniqua Mountains
- Forests, rivers and sea close by
- Ideal location on the Garden Route for a range of activities and adventure to be explored
- Self-catering accommodation in 20 2-sleeper units and 4-sleep or 6-sleeper chalets
- Self-catering accommodation units feature large living area, dining nook, comfortable furnishings, private deck with braai and dstv.
- All chalets have their own bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens.
- There are 126 caravans stands / campsites
- All caravan stands / campsites are shaded and grassed with 220V power points
- Scullery and laundry facilities available
- Ablution facilities with well maintained showers and baths.
- 16 of the caravan stands / campsites offer private ablution blocks, with kitchenette and bathroom.
- For backpackers, there are 4 self-catering backpacker units, equipped with electricity, crockery, cutlery and cupboards
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Map & Directions
- The resort is just off the N2 and therefore very easy to locate. Pass the Garden Route Mall on the way out to Wilderness and we are 2km down the road on the right hand side of the road. We are situated 7km from George CBD and 3.7km from Victoria Bay